Monday 30 June 2008

A worthy cause...

Now I'm sure all of you high earning security types already give substantial sums of money to charity each year in any case, but this cause is one close to my heart. My father died of cancer 7 years ago at the tragically young age of 54. I miss him every day, and this is one small thing I can do to help other people avoid the kind of upset that we went through.

My friend Tanya is hoping to raise just £100 to help Cancer Research UK fund further research into cancer treatments. I'd like to see her reach 10 times that... not least because she has no idea that I'm writing this.

Go on, make her day, make mine, confuse her completely by having complete strangers donating to her site. Maybe one day I'll let her into the secret...

No comments:

MadKasting