Sunday 29 July 2007

US Security Curmudgeon Tour?

I've been considering for a while now doing a tour of the US, meeting up with like-minded individuals, and generally making a nuisance of myself. I've been egged on by various peers today, with one particularly good idea from shrdlu over at Layer8. The idea is to meet as many bloggers and other security types on my way across the States, pick a couple of major US cities along the way and have a "geek-up".

I know I can get a selection of people together in San Francisco, and I could probably have a stab at New York, but there's still something needed to really bring everyone "together", to create a sense of community and belonging. shrdlu's suggestion was to have a t-shirt made up for the tour with a "catchy, snarky slogan" on it. My reputation as the curmudgeon's curmudgeon is evidently growing.

I haven't thought about when would be an appropriate time to do this yet, it might take a while to arrange, but I've got to design and print the t-shirts yet anyway.

So, based on what you read herein, what do you think would be a good motto for the shirts?

Prize for the best one, and you may get to see the slogan on your very own t-shirt. In fact, that might well be the prize.

No comments:

MadKasting