Monday 16 April 2007

Tune in, turn on, drop out...

I had a few minutes spare this afternoon and as ever, decided to read a few other people's blogs. I started to notice a lot of people blogging about a mysterious Heidi, Geek Girl Detective. Expecting to be directed to someone else's blog, I clicked and was surprised to see a cartoon style story, and just decided to give it a go.

3 hours later finally finished looking at a great story. I've never spent that long on one website before. If the author (mysteriously anonymous still) doesn't make a career as an author, she could certainly make a killing from advertisers.

However, that may be one reason I spent 3 hours on there without breaking stride. No annoying adverts flashing in my face explaining how I can enlarge my penis and get my hair back.

I don't need any of that now, I have something better to do, and it's free. Have a read.

No comments:

MadKasting