Thursday 18 October 2007

Traveling again

I'm sitting in a hotel room in the North of England, several hundred miles away from home, comtemplating the past few days and weeks. I haven't blogged much, certainly not daily like I used to, because I'm just so bloody busy, and I really miss it. I used to use my blog as a method of getting my randomly organised ideas down and hopefully get people to give me some feedback and/or input. I've really missed that input recently. So I'm going to be more disciplined, just like I am with the gym - ahem. Well, I'll maybe start with once a week and build up then.
Today I have finally booked my trip to the US. I will be in San Francisco from 4th to 10th of November. I am already booked out from 5th-7th at Ingrian Corporate, but I'm really looking forward to meeting up with a few others (non-Ingrian related) as well. I just extended an invitation to Mike Dahn over on PCI Compliance Demystified to take me out to dinner like I did him last time he was in London, generous as I am.
I want to meet as many US based security types as possible in my short week out there, as I won't be back until RSA 2008, and that's months away.
Who knows, I may even write something about security again if I get inspired...

No comments:

MadKasting