Friday 24 August 2007

Dunmoanin

You know what? I'm through with complaining for the moment. I actually have it pretty good right now, and I've just arranged for a fabulous weekend away for my first wedding anniversary with Mrs. N.

So, with apologies (and thanks where they've put me straight or just put up with the rant) to Mike Rothman, Evan Schuman, Richard Stiennon, Rory McCune, and everyone else I've inadvertently growled at in the last month or two, I'm off for a rest. I've been under some stress and I've needed to make some changes. I will be revealing some stuff in the next couple of weeks which will make you go "Aha!", or at least "oh, right, stupid sod."

On another note, I've started receiving comment spam, so I've turned off the free for all commenting and everything has to be approved before it's printed. Boring for me, and boring for you, but if some idiots will spoil it for everyone, then the whole class will have to stay behind during lunch. Boo.

The first post after I get back will be an interview with a great man who has just stepped down from a great position, a chance for him to put things over in his inimitable way and tell us what he's doing with his life. The second will be more personal news, which should help tie together a few loose threads that I have left dangling in the previous weeks. If that doesn't tempt you to keep reading, I don't know what will. But first, I'm off for my break...

Don't tell 'er indoors, but I'm taking her away to Sitges for a long weekend. One of the most beautiful towns on the Costa Brava, steeped in history, miles of sandy beaches, and the gay capital of Catalunya. I had forgotten this until after I made the booking, but I don't think she'll read anything into it.

Anyway, I won't be posting anything for a few days, and when I get back I will be filling you in on some of the missing links you'll need to piece together these cryptic clues.

No comments:

MadKasting