Wednesday 11 July 2007

Gone fishin'

Ahhh, holiday time at last. I feel like I've been working far too hard these past few months, and a break by Lake Maggiore in Italy is just the ticket. My brother-in-law, Nick, is getting married at the weekend however, so first I'm heading back to the UK with my wife.

You can tell I'm in holiday mood. Nothing security related here. I spent the afternoon re-writing one of the dreariest documents I have ever seen in my life. Written by foreigners, in very technical language, then translated from the rubbish into English-ish by me, and back into the bullshish by more foreigners. I don't even care if it made sense by the end.

So, the posts will be thin on the ground for a fortnight or so whilst I get back in with friends and family, chew the fat and talk the bollocks. Drop me a line if you think of anything amazing to tell me. If anyone has any more fabulous statistics like Walt Conway's, send 'em over.

In the meantime, I'm outta here. Arriverderci!

No comments:

MadKasting