Sunday 28 October 2007

Spamalot

Well, I know security is cool enough to attract spam, but apparently I am also now popular enough to get it in my comments. Hoo-bloody-ray. Really, I'm probably not the best person to pick on, I got this in my comments box today:
"Don't forget to visit, http://securityrules.blogspot.com have fun"
From "Visitor" at IP 221.132.113.179. A quick look at the Whois for this site reveals it to have come from somewhere in Asia Pacific. A quick look at securityrules reveals it to be chock full of adverts and links to stuff you don't want to go to. The articles are an odd mix of pseudo-relevant and advertisement, but I wonder where they are from. Anyone recognise these as your own work?

I really don't understand why people do this, and certainly not why they target me if they do. Don't they know I'm going to bite them?

No comments:

MadKasting