Saturday 2 June 2007

Backtracking

I had a couple of complaints recently about not doing track-back on some of my posts. I guess that happens when more people start reading your posts, whether they hate them or love them. So that's a good thing as far as I am concerned.

Rory, who may not be loving me at present, was only aware that I blogged about him because of a comment that Hoff made about not tracking back. He may well have been referring to me also, because I refered to a post of his and then emailed him about it.

I was going to move to WordPress, but having to email half a dozen people to change registration details didn't appeal, having to export and import didn't appeal, and basically I'm just damn lazy.

So, imagine my delight when I came across Haloscan. If you're on Blogger and have similar problems, give it a go. If only to keep Hoff happy.

No comments:

MadKasting